WHO ARE WE?
We are Omobono Limited (CRN: 04133335).
You can find us at 4th Floor Elm Yard, Elm Street, London, England, WC1X 0BJ.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or want to exercise any of your rights under data protection law please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- When you become a client of Omobono. We will collect your name, email address, business address and payment details (including billing address and card details) in order to set you up as a client and provide you with our services, including providing you with access to gated content on our site. We do this in order to fulfil our obligations under the contract we enter into with you.
- When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, on social media or via our website contact us page with general queries, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- When you receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about. When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you attend one of our events or a third party event we also attend. When you attend one of our events or we meet you at a third party event (including virtual events via video conferencing providers including Zoom), we will usually collect your name, address, email address and phone number. At our own events we collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to know who’s attending our events; and at third party events, we collect this information because it is in our legitimate interests to promote our business.
- When you apply for a job with us. When you enter into the recruitment process with us we may collect your name, contact details, recruitment information (e.g. right to work documentation and references), qualifications, accreditations, test results (inc. psychometric tests) and any additional information we may receive from our recruitment partners.
- If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors we do this in order to provide you with our services.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser including where we run workshops with co-presenters. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
We store your data on CRM system hosted by Hubspot on their servers in Germany and the USA. Where your data is stored in the USA, we have put the model contract clauses in place to safeguard the transfer from the UK to the USA.
We have AES-256 at rest encryption in place to ensure that your personal data is protected against any unauthorised access, use, disclosure, destruction, modification, disruption or distribution. Our computer servers are stored in a controlled, secure environment with limited access to designated employees. All in-transit data is protected with TLS 1.2 and 2,048 bit keys or better.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at email@example.com.